Saturday, February 21, 2009
Can't explain how i feel right now....5am!!!! -_-!!

Just like the title...

I'm awake, not because that i'm not sleepy or tired or emotional...
But i just want to keep myself busy i guess...
(YawnZz...)
Actually, was searching for extra income from part-time...

Many happy things that i never expect it to be occured ever since last year..
I'm bliss n glad n contented.
Perhaps, I'm easily contented.
With all the loved ones around me..(one in heaven looking after me (= )

Time flies....
I've missed out a lot, n gaining a lot..

I've never understand the feeling of being parted due to distance i guess...till someone told me..
Not considering in matters of life n death..

Till now, i'm still struck at where i am... stationery and refuse to move on.
Being stubbon? I've chose not to give up.. but i will one day i guess, will i?
or when i realise that i'm left behind...

Memories = Good?
Memories = memorable?
Memories = makes u miss of someone even more?

Indeed, it is to me..
I'm not blind in anything, don't get me wrong..

(Straightforward will be good. Expecting a truthful ans comes with a truthful explanation)

This sentence was impactful, i wished n hoped it will be the last time i hear...it make me moved a step backwards...
Expecting an ans? How truthful must it be..?
But still, it ended up with no courage..
Perhaps, I've missed a lot, time will only move forward..
nobody knows what will it be in their future...
Jia You!!!

As long as things goes smoothly n happily...
It's a promise.

(我在垦丁*天气晴)
is a nice show...彭于彦...小天...
i missed the wide blue sea...
Samantha ever told me that ones u step along the shore where water is under your feets,
the tendency for you to go further down to reach the water will be higher.. is it true?
As the sea will 'call' you to 'come come~'

在努力的温习的
~xiu~
left 2 more papers (24 & 26 Feb 09)


~sayonaRa~ 4:24 AM.